Sunday, 23 May 2010

Templates (and story)

Hmmm.... I quite like these templates but it's hard to choose just one! The one I have right now is all summery and light but I don't know...
Okay, that's all for now. Ta ta peeplings!

Ohwait! Molly's story. Whatcha all think? Leave comments and stuff please! I would have put it to the OT but last night it was a bit... dead. So, I shall wait until tonight.

All right, remember people, comments! Comments and suggestions. Much appreciated. Buh bye!

P.S. I've heard that people want Molly's story to be posted in small-ish chunks rather than in a massive block. I can do that, but it'll take time. In about a week, I have a holiday and I can sort it out then. Okay? Good. We're agreed.

1 comment:

  1. i liked molly's story :) i forgot to say it yesterday, but i liked the change from 3rd person to 1st

    i had a hard time picking out a template too. you can go to http://www.thecutestblogontheblock.com/ and get backgrounds and other stuff (it's free)

    ReplyDelete

Anything you say will be misquoted and used against you.