Tuesday, 18 May 2010

I should be revising, but I'm not

Like the title says, I really should be revising for a Chemistry mock that I've got tomorrow. But I'm not. This is how devoted I now am to you lot. Be grateful as you now have not one, but two blog posts in a day. Granted, one was just a small thing but still! Be grateful, dammit! And, yes I can 'swear' on here. It's my blog so I can do what I want. *sticks tongue out*

Okay, childishness aside, I gotta question. Do you guys know how to put a picture in here that can move? Basically, the moving icon things. Coz I tried it as just a picture and that didn't work and then as a movie and that failed as well. Would it work if it was from a URL?

Now, I need to revise and get back to the OT, so I shall leave you now, my dear ducklings. Ta ra!



BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA! Seize the fish...

2 comments:

  1. a GIF image? those...dunno. you got to make sure whatever you're posting it to (ie Blogger) supports GIF formats. Judging by what's happening, I guess Blogger doesn't support it. A link should work though.

    ReplyDelete

Anything you say will be misquoted and used against you.