As you all know, this is my first blog update in a looong time. I've been bugged by both Adi and Nini to update so I am and can you guys now stop nagging me!? Thank you! Speaking of Adi and Nini, I think I may steal a small feature of theirs and adapt it. You know how Adi does a lyric of the day and Nini does a quote at the bottom of her blogs? Well, those two shall now be stolen and incorporated into my blog. Then you guys can't moan at me for not updating. Be warned, there shall be a lot of Monty Python and Princess Bride quotes. Just saying...
Well, I shall continue this later as I have to go now. This is part one of my update saga and part two shall follow shortly. Watch this space... No, really! Watch it!
I leave you with this for now:
I like that seal. :) but how do you stamp it onto papers?
ReplyDeleteI by no means started "___ of the day". I stole it off so many people. But glad to know you're alive in the blogosphere!
ReplyDelete