Saturday, 17 April 2010

Weddings, parties and school


Why, hello to you bored travellers of teh interwebz. Welcome to insanity where I shall be your guide for the remainder of your journey.
So, in the next few days I have a party, a wedding and return to school. Should be interesting...
There is a party for my six year old cousin today so, say hello to insanity, everyone! Then the wedding on Monday (yes, I do not have to return to school on Monday. Mwahahahahaha! Mine is an evil laugh) so it's going to be a day of really very itchy Indian outfits. But they look alright so I might (note MIGHT) be able to post a few pictures on here; your first look at my hideous face! Maybe...
And sadly, as the holiday draws to a close, school begins once more leading to the accursed bane of students everywhere, that more commonly known as exams.

This coming weekend, there is a Duke of Edinburgh expedition! I'm so excited as it is pretty much freedom. Also, my friend's birthday falls (happily) on the second day of the expedition so we're having a glow stick party. In the wilderness... well, not quite but it's the thought that counts!

So, expect to hear more from me as my insanity levels rise with the impending school work. Expect to also hear more random rants as my Twilight intolerance rises as well due to the bubble-heads at the asyl-er, school.

This is Funsize signing over and out.

5 comments:

  1. FUNINI!!!!!!!!!! HELLOOZ!
    wedding? fun fun!
    And you don't have school on monday? *is jealous*

    ReplyDelete
  2. FUNSIZE GOT A BLOG!!!

    Fail computer, though. And that seal is disturbing.

    Everone is posting pics of themselves... *refuses to give in to trend*

    *updates blog*
    *sorta*

    ReplyDelete
  3. You better enjoy that Monday off. Else it'll be such an awful wasted opportunity. And have fun at that glowstick party!

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Rebel, I already know what you look like >:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Anything you say will be misquoted and used against you. Be careful out there! The world's a scary place... especially coz it's got me in it..."

    Then I guess we have to figure out a way to remove you from it, huh? Wait, that sounded threatening, and I'm not supposed to be threatening...hmm.

    Hi funsize! There, that was non-threatening. I'm sky btw. :D

    ReplyDelete

Anything you say will be misquoted and used against you.