Now... where was I with the last bit? Oh yeah! New daily thing... Well, make the most of these frequent posts for the remaining week coz I've got about two weeks of exams coming up and a week holiday separating them. Here's how it goes: one week of exams, one week half term holiday thing, 1 more week of exams. And as if it couldn't get much worse, I have my three Science GCSE modules coming up. Basically (for you Yanks who don't know), GCSEs are the exams that people my age and the year above me take. It's mainly the year above but we have these three modules to reccomend whether we do triple Sciences (Bio, Chem, Phys) or double (Bio, Chem). They're just a rough guide of sorts mainly for teachers and parents but we students do have a choice as to what we want to do.
So, I have to get back to revision. Hopefully now you know why I won't be around on here for the next few weeks. Until then, feast your eyes on this (I have waaay too many of these kinds of thing so I won't be running out for a while):

I shall be back after Hell has thawed out...
wait...hell is frozen?
ReplyDelete