Thursday, 20 May 2010

Can it be... the sun?! (and Quote of the Day-20th May)

For the first time in... um... a very long time, it has been sunny and warm and actually like a summer's day in the UK! That's all for now. Thanks for reading! Posts will be short and sweet from here on out. Oh yeah, and coz I forgot yesterday (sorry 'bout that!), here's your quote thing:

Me:(about 'Baby'): It's not Ludacris in the middle, it's Buttber when he forgot to take his hormone tablets.

Oh, and I decided I don't like the polls. They don't look right.

Until next time, I bid thee adieu. Ponder this, if you dare:

3 comments:

  1. Thats why I never think I'm on top of the world. Murphy's Law. :D And isn't the weather always terrible in the UK?

    ReplyDelete
  2. that sky, is called a stereotype. on the other hand, its probably true xD

    ReplyDelete

Anything you say will be misquoted and used against you.