Thursday, 20 May 2010

Oh oh oh! Lookit the cat!

Before I forget, we had tennis at school today. Basically, there's this fluffy grey cat that wanders around over there and he is adorable! And seeing as it's summer, I guess the owners decided to shave him and voila! We have a little grey lion lookalike:



And here's his face:



Awww, lookit the cute widdle kitty! He is honestly, the most friendly and gorgeous cat I know!

5 comments:

  1. Oh. My. God.

    I'm speechless.

    It's Aslan gone gray.

    It's a Furbie with a tail.

    Whatever it is, don't get it wet or feed it after midnight.

    It's actually pretty cute, in it's own way XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW that's so nice!

    Hey, see if you can send that as a cute thing of the week submission! Or at least for an OT!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Single coolest kitty I've ever seen. I can imagine hearing it roar.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww... The widdle kitty is adowabowl! I wuv da widdle adowabowl kitty <3 I want a kitty.. I wuv him (?)! What is the adowabowl kitty's name?

    (Did I go overboard with the baby talk? Yes? Sorry.)

    ReplyDelete

Anything you say will be misquoted and used against you.