Now, talking to y'all is cutting into my revision time sooooo, until next time, my friends!
Gooooood byyyyyeee! And since Blogger is being dumb, I shall flaunt this at them. FEAST YOUR EYES!

Yes, Batman is an awesomesauce detective. Don'tcha just love demotivationals?
All right... anyone got anything to say? No? Well, I'm going. Leave it in the comments. Bye bye! The next time I post, I shall be stark raving bonkers. What a lovely prospect to look forward to...
P.S. Actually, I have a change to make to that last bit: The next time I post, I shall be stark raving bonkers and the proud owner of that comic. YAY!
Okay, I think I'm done. Must stop procrastinating now!
Exams. why haven't I ever seen a demotivational for exams and tests?? does nobody make those???
ReplyDelete@ Sky Maybe you should make them! You'd make history (or something)!
ReplyDeleteOral *snickers*
OK, OK. Mind, gutter, OUT. *snickers anyway*
don't have time to make them. to many exams to study for. sorry, gotta go study! :)lol
ReplyDeleteEXAMS RUINED MY LIFE.
ReplyDelete