Monday, 28 June 2010

Less than two weeks...

As most of you will know, I am going on holiday to Kenya in less than two weeks. It's for a wedding and I have asked some people if they'd be interested in seeing a blog about said wedding. Now, I put it to you (that is, if you're bothered to comment) to see if you would like to see a 'Blogging an Indian Beach Wedding'. It'd be in diary format and not actually on the days that I'm blogging as internet is quite scarce in Kenya so I doubt you'd hear from me in the time I'm there.
So, yeah, basically I'd be writing about each day if there are events going on then posting them in a staggered form because apparently some people don't like reading huge blocks of writing.

That's all for now, m'ducks. Until the next time, bye and I leave you with this thought from the genius Albert Einstein:

1 comment:

  1. Einstein = amazingness

    Ooh, do write about it! I've never been to an Indian wedding so I'd love to hear about it!

    And Kenya. My friend goes to Ghana so I get to here about that country, but the diversity of African countries has always interested me.

    ReplyDelete

Anything you say will be misquoted and used against you.