So, I was writing this (on paper) in Biology and I was meant to be copying out a graph. Psh, yeah right(!) It's my last academic lesson, for crying out loud! ..... Fine, so I drew the graph....
Ranting aside, today's a slightly bittersweet day. My English teacher's leaving for a school in Bristol and today is his last lesson with my class apart from me. Oh well; I'll probably be kept up to date on whatever weird crap is going on through my friends stalking him on FB. Yes, my English class is odd.
Now, (I'm still in Biology) if only Barnett (Biology teacher) would shut up and stop talking about athletes and hormones and blood doping... oh good! She stopped. We're watching 'The Bionic Vet' now. It's pretty amazing! I'll be back later...
9:30am - ACK! What is up with Barnett's face?! She keeps wiping it... o_O
9:31am - Aww; chinchillas are adorabibble!
9:45am - Animals can get arthritis? Sasha - border collie - knee has disintegrated coz of arthritis. Who'da thunk?
HII!! =) <-- 'kay, Yasmin wanted to say hi
9:50am - This strikes me as odd: ALL of the surgical procedures have gone well. Do they actually show any operations that don't go through so well?
9:55am - Wow, my class are real wimps! Or just reeeally squeamish. Well, some of them are. What's wrong with seeing blood in surgical procedures or dissections?!
9:58am - And the lesson is over!
9:59am - Or not... Bloody Barnett... Bloody bells... -.-
10:00am - NOW the lesson is over
10:10am - I'm hungry...
You know what, I'll stop writing during school. There's too much random stuff going on. I know! This can be a 'Part 1', and then 'Part 2' shall be my plane ramblings. And the airport. Mustn't forget the airport...
Right, so this is the last you'll hear from me in a little while. I'll miss you all when I'm away and I'll be back in about 2 weeks.
BYE! I leave you with this completely amazing picture:
that's a cool picture :) what is it?
ReplyDeletewait, is it hogwarts?
ReplyDelete