Monday, 26 July 2010

8th July 2010 (Part 2) - In which 'halal pork' is mentioned

'Kay, so I'm sitting, waiting in the terminal now. You know when you get through baggage and all that, then there're the shops, right? Well, there were a few Asian dudes working in this duty free store (basically, Heathrow's duty free is usually manned by Asians from South London) and one of them goes to a co-worker (it was a she) 'So, can you get halal pork?' Needless to say, I legged it before collapsing in fits of laughter.
Now I'm just waiting and I think I see a bookshope so I'll write more on the plane...

I'm on the plane now! Wheeeee! Boarded about 15 minutes ago and am doing some good old fashioned people spotting. There're a lot of uni. students here...
Bugger... I just found out that this is around a 7 hour flight -.- Ah, it's worth it. More later; I'm gonna sort out my bag (*ahem* rucksack) out.
Oh, one more thing. Especially for this, I have a shiny new notepad! And it will end up with writing in it. That's rare for me, guys. :P And now I have to tell my sister to bugger off and stop watching me write...

10:45pm - This is still England time, beeteedubz. In Nairobi, it's something like quarter to 1am. So, I just watched Alice in Wonderland. The SFX are completely awesome but the story seemed a bit jerky and off kilter to me. It reminds me of the Looking Glass Wars tirlogy but is (apparently) based on one of Carroll's sequels. But I prefer the LGW books. Now, I'm being told to sleep, so I'm gonna catch some Zs.

G'night!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anything you say will be misquoted and used against you.