Tuesday, 22 June 2010

Adi, you're to blame for this. No matter how much fun this is...


Well, since I got tagged by my oh so darling cousin, Adi , I suppose I may as well get this over and done with:

1. When I was very young and in Nakuru, I was pounced on by an eeevil dog who was recently put down after being diagnosed as rabid
2. Never have I ever had a pet. Unfortunately, rocks don't count
3. My travels of the globe began at the ripe old age of six weeks
4. After being obsessed with the Redwall series, I was informed that for a period of time after, I talked in my sleep in the different accents written in the books
5. When on a train (and very young, for the record), I lined up pens and the like and tell them "Don't fall down" in rapid Hindi. Needless to say, they didn't heed my commands...
6. My brain is not technically my own now, as it will be donated to a research company after my death
7. I was nearly detained at an airport for a bit because of a rock that looked 'suspiciously' like a bomb...

I have no clue whatsoever of the rules, so just read and guess away, minions! Guess, I say! Guess! Oh, and voila:

3 comments:

  1. 1. I love this.
    2. HAH PET ROCKS. I think you and Jbiebs may be soulmates....hmmm
    3. Hahahaha I loved the bit about the pens. HOW DARE THEY RESIST YOUR COMMAND.

    nice post :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am also very insulted that blogger asked me to verify my identity.
    HOW DARE THEY.

    ReplyDelete
  3. That picture is slightly disturbing..

    ReplyDelete

Anything you say will be misquoted and used against you.