I have a Physics exam today... -.-
In other news, lots of sugar (ie. Werther's Originals) help so much with dealing with nerves. My friend now has a blog (British Ninja Girl or Gem...) and wants me to tell y'all that I love her.
And before I forget, my other friend throws pasta at wood. She says that it, apparently, helps to determine whether the pasta is cooked. I say she's mental. But it provided some laughs... Can someone else shed a bit of light on the matter? Yup, this is giving you free rein to throw pasta at wood, in the form of cupboards, to your heart's content.
So, go, my minions! Run free! Throw cooked pasta!
Supposedly the pasta sticks to it when it's fully cooked.
ReplyDeleteDon't ask how I know that. -.-
Why would I throw pasta when I could just eat it??? *cries at absurdity of wasting pasta*
ReplyDelete