100 Things You May Or May Not Know About Me But Probably Do
Methinks I'll post these in chunks. It seems slightly like cheating if I end up with 100 more posts just because of this. At least it does to me.
Anyway, lets start things simply, shall we?
1. I'm currently 16 years of age in Earth years.
2. My Gujarati is deplorable.
3. I love to read.
3. I think this "100 Things" thing seems a little bit conceited somehow.
4. I love the blue Skittles they are currently producing in the normal Skittles packs.
5. My favourite colour is purple or green. Maybe blue or yellow. Sometimes red... it varies from day to day, week to week. But never pink.
Oh, and I don't think I ever told you guys what was true and what was false on this. So, all of these things are true apart from number 6. I don't particularly want my brain to be used for research 'cause in the future they've probably got all sorts of freaky ways to extract past thoughts and memories etc. and I would like mine to remain in my brain where they can't scare people.
Well, I think that's everything. Wish me luck in my exam tomorrow, m'dears! Ta ra!
^ I want this bed. Actually, I want a hammock in my bedroom and I asked mum whether I could get one. She said no. :( Someday...

I WANT A HAMMOCK IN MY ROOM, TOO!
ReplyDeleteOh, so you have your exam tomorrow too? Good luck!
ReplyDeleteI've also ALWAYS wanted a hammock. On a tree though, beside a wheat field. :P
Oh man, hammocks. You can't do many bed time activities in them *COUGH*, but I still love them anyway.
ReplyDelete