Saturday, 14 May 2011

Alton Towers was fun but I have exams starting on Monday so here's a survey for you. It counts as a blog post.

Name?
Priya, usually.

Is your name on Blogger your name in real life? If not, what letter does your real name start with?
I dunno what name I put on Blogger. If it's "Funsize", then no. If it's "Priya", then yes.

Astrological sign?
I'mma fishy, so Pisces.

If there was a huge 'Blogspot Get-Together' where all bloggers were meant to come together and meet in real-life, would you go?
Depends who went.

Have you ever rejected someone?
I think so...

If so, was it harshly?
Well, it was at the time when we all thought that the opposite sex had cooties so yeah, li'l bit. Now I think back, he was actually quite nice.

Did they cry?
Don't think so.

Have you ever tried a cigarette?
Nope. Don't plan to, either.

Have you ever been high? If so, on what?
I'm high on life. And good books.

What are six things you find attractive when in the opposite gender?
This sounds ridiculously shallow and I would like it noted that this is the first time I've properly given thought to this kind of thing.
Uno: Good taste in books
Dos: Vaguely attractive
Tres: Willing to put up with my mental moments
Cuatro: Somewhat intelligent
Cinco: Can swear in languages that I don't know and is willing to teach me said swears
Seis: Sense of humour.

What are five things you find extremely unattractive in the opposite gender?
See the above question for my thoughts on this one.
Ek: Being a general prick
Be: Not bothering to take care of their appearance at all. Are there people like that? I don't know.
Trun: Um... being very dull?
Chaar: Patronising. There was one guy I knew and I felt like kneeing him in the crotch whenever he spoke. Anyway, moving on...
Paanch: Smelly. And not the good smelly with nice smells of baking and nice smelling deodorant stuff.

Answer only if you have a sibling: If your sibling wasn't your sibling, do you think you'd ever find him/her attractive and go out with him/her?
This is a messed up question. No way in hell.

Would you ever eat a caterpillar?
If it was cooked. I hear they're not that bad tasting...

Would you rather kiss a random stranger on the street of the opposite gender or tickle a random stranger on the street of the opposite gender?
Tickle.

Would you rather throw up on stage or fart on stage?
Fart. I can be quiet.

Would you ever sneak out of the house at night?
I sneak around in the house at night but there isn't really anywhere to sneak to out of the house.

Which five bloggers will you be tagging to take this survey as well?
None. Feel free to do this survey thingy if you want, though.

1 comment:

Anything you say will be misquoted and used against you.