Thursday, 5 May 2011

Mildly serious post for once.

Those of you who know me know that I'm not the kind of person to be really serious, or the type of person who lets the mundaneness of life get me down. Those of you who don't know me... well, you just pretty much found out what I'm like.

But every so often things do get too much and I feel like I'm falling and I'm never gonna stop. Luckily this happens like once in a lunar cycle or something. It gets me thinking, though. During that one hour or half hour of despair (for want of a better word) I tend to think about everything that's making me feel like this. At the moment, it's exam stress (of course), worry about how the hell our world hasn't imploded yet and whether something devastating will happen tomorrow due freak weather uh... things because of the human race being greedy bastards and killing the Earth for resources and whatnot, and finally the closure of my school leading to the ending of the some of the best friendships I ever had. True, I will still keep in touch, but it won't be the same; it won't ever be the same again. And of course, on top of all that is the normal teen angst and confusion: "what'm I gonna do about such and such?! how'm I gonna deal with this other problem?! if this life now, is it even worth becoming an adult?! blah blah blah, you get the picture".

All of the above really surfaces on bad days some time in the aforementioned lunar cycle; the rest of the time, I lock these thoughts in a meat wrapped box and throw it to the ROUS' that live in the bottom of my mind in a miniature Fire Swamp.

Regular readers of my bwog may be thinking "Priya, why this sudden serious blog post?! Are you okay, are you dying, are you dead? Please don't die, I love you!" Most of you probably aren't thinking that but I like to imagine someone is. In all seriousness, though, I wrote this post after reading a couple of my friends' blogs and then doing some (more) thinking. That and I was slightly bored, realised I needed to blog and felt like being more serious than normal.

All of you, all of my friends, have touched my heart in some way and I wouldn't be half the person I am today without you. I love you guys from the heart of my bottom. <3


P.S. By the end of this post, I kinda forgot what I had started it about. Make of that what you will...

P.P.S. I now have The Wombats Proudly Present: This Modern Glitch and it is uh-mazing!

P.P.P.S. I finished my last GCSE language oral this week! Yay!

P.P.P.P.S. I have nothing to say here, I just wanted another postscript. Buh bye, my luvverlies!

4 comments:

  1. Wuv the quote lots and lots!! and you're ok, I guess :P
    JUST KIDDING DON'T SEND THE ZOMBIES OVER!!
    I'll miss you so so much :'( I really truly didn't expect such amazing friends to be made in this last year - I figured after what had happened last summer, I'd be left in a sort of drifting existence, without any solid anchor. How wrong could I have been. <3 you made this the best year of my life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwwwh Shorty <3
    You're right, this is rather OOC for you, but I totally get where you're coming from. Just remember that it'll pass, and that we lurrrrrve you!
    Congratimications on finishing your last GCSE language oral!!! It's gotta be awesomesocksical to get that off of your chest x)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Dude, you and i both know i've touched more than just your heart ;)
    on a more serious note, me larrrvvvess you and dw- we'll have some funsies times skipping the revision blocks again this year!! and if all else fails, BLUETOOTH MESSAGES RULE THE WORLD!!! xxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love you, Priyargh! Never leave me. D:
    I too, have This Modern Gitch! AND IT'S FREAKING AWESOME. Too bad their concert sold out. :'( It's next wednesday. Love you always!! <3

    ReplyDelete

Anything you say will be misquoted and used against you.