11. People say that courage is the ability to carry on regardless of whether you're scared of whatever you're doing. If that's the case, I guess I must be brave 'cause I'm terrified that I'm gonna do something stupid and mess my whole life up because of my big mouth and my inability to control what comes out of it. Is this a confession? It'll have to do, I don't care if it's a confession or not.

Don't give up too easily. I kinda live by that and it has been the source of many feelings of terror. Especially when deadlines are involved.
ReplyDeleteLOVE THE PICTURE.
ReplyDeleteAccording to Atticus Finch, courage is when you do something even though you know the world's against you and you're getting licked before you start.
Your problem can be easily fixed if you try to purposely take a minute when you find yourself about to say something that may come out wrong. It may take a while, but you can do it!
ReplyDeleteI have the same fucking problem!
ReplyDeletepicklesinmyass.blogspot.com