Monday, 22 November 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ADI!

Is there any way to turn back time and write this post yesterday? 'Cause this would've been so much more appropriate yesterday...

Well, in any case, HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ADI! I don't suppose you want the harem resurrected, do you? Anyhoo, hope you had a kickass day and you don't get any wrinkles from being so old!

Love you lots like jelly tots! (and we've been through this issue before so I refer you to the last blog post to see my musings on jelly tots and the debatable issue of whether they contain gelatine.)

The cake isn't a lie but it kinda is...



BYE!

2 comments:

  1. ooohh...candles. Be careful Adi!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Priya, that's an absolutely beautiful cake. And you know how I love irony and paradoxes and that type of crap :D
    Btw, is that an 8 and a 0? I may be old, but I'm not 80!

    @ Howard Yes, thank you for your gifts too. I expect them to blow me away.

    ReplyDelete

Anything you say will be misquoted and used against you.