Saturday, 18 December 2010

IT'S SNOWING!

In the past few days (by that I mean the past like five) I have become a caterpillar, become re-obsessed with the Princess Bride after watching the movie again, quoted the aforementioned movie so many times my dad almost gagged me, made samosas, and finally learnt to play Bukhar which is a ridiculously addictive card game played at all the family gatherings. It tends to drag on for quite a long time e.g. one time, they were playing from eight to midnight. This was one game. It's very fun, as the game leads to all sorts of arguments. XD

In conclusion, the title of this post makes me happy. Also, I am now giving all my friends potatoes for Christmas. =D
Happy holidays, m'dears! Love you lots like Jelly Tots and in case anyone was wondering, I can say that as Jelly Tots don't contain gelatine. YAY!



Yes, that is my garden. Yes, it is a crappy shot because it is dark and I was using the camera on my phone. Yes, my hand is now very cold because I stuck it out of the window to take the picture. Yes, all that snow has fallen in the past two hours or so. And finally, no, you may not stalk me.

3 comments:

  1. It's been snowing here too. It would be nice if I didn't walk to school...

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooh, that's a nice sepia tone though that sort of fits with the atmosphere. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish it snowed here...
    Instead, it's been raining for about a week now. Ah, well, snow never happens where I live.
    THE RAIN FINALLY STOPPED! But I missed the rainbow. :(

    ReplyDelete

Anything you say will be misquoted and used against you.