Well, allow me to set that right and er, blog. Why is it that when I want to write something, there is nothing to write about? The only thing that's somewhat worth mentioning is the fact that I've got two weeks of mock GCSEs starting this coming Monday. :'( WHYYYYYYY, CRUEL WORLD!? WHYYYYYY?
Oddly enough though, despite my moaning and complaining, I'm not all that worried. Probably because it hasn't actually hit me that these exams are pretty important...
That being said, I have actually been revising. Not as much as some people, but I try not to talk about revision with those people because it scares me how much studying they've done compared to me. It's sorta like building a papier-mâché volcano, then bringing it to school and finding out that someone's managed to bring in a even better one, complete with sparklers (Hee hee) and tiny models of screaming people and mini fireworks and MOLTEN LAVA.
Of course, that example isn't meant to be that serious; I mean, where on earth would you get the tiny models?! By the way, I was looking up "papier-mâché" to get the accents and whatnot 'cause I'm too lazy to do it on Word, and I found out that papier-mâché's French for "chewed paper"! :D I love languages.
(On a side note that is completely unrelated to the rest of this post, is it possible to change the font colour of posts? Well, actually of separate words in posts.)
That's it, I think, for now. Wish me luck in revising and actually staying on track! Oh, and a bit of luck for the exams wouldn't go amiss either. Have a nice day! Love you lots and lots like Jelly Tots, except I'm not sure if Jelly Tots contain gelatine but if they do, I most likely don't love you lots like Jelly Tots, I probably love you lots like chocolate or something that contains a lot of additives and sugar... In any case, ta ta!
As standard, here's something for you to laugh at:
I'm so proud to be a Harry Potter nerd. :D BLOODY HELL! THE DEATHLY HALLOWS PREMIERE IN LONDON IS TOMORROW AND I DIDN'T MENTION IT ONCE! *facepalm* I feel like a failure now...
So, I'm going to see it on the 20th; the day after the movie's released worldwide. Unfortunately, the date is slap bang in the middle of my exams. It's highly likely that I'll watch the movie, get incredibly hyper, then come home to revise and then be depressed. Oh well; once exams are over, I'll go see it again. :D
P.S. There should be a countdown clock on the right hand side of the screen now.
wow...it seems like EVERYONE has exams around the premier time...whoever decided on that day was not thinking about the kids at all.
ReplyDelete