Wednesday, 15 September 2010

Several things

So... I can't actually remember what's happened since I last blogged. Um, wait right there, I shall be back in two seconds...

Ah, so there wasn't really anything of import in the last blog. Okay. Good to know. :) Well, as some of you may know, this weekend will be International Talk Like A Pirate WEEKEND! That's right, people; not Talk Like A Pirate Day, but WEEKEND! That's one more day of pure awesome pirate talk, savvy?
Yeeeah... I'm excited about that. :D

Well, today I went to CCF (Combined Cadet Force) for the first time in forever and it wasn't actually as bad as I thought it would be. Odd, that. We just spent our time doing NSPs (Normal Safety Procedures) with the rifles and stripping them. i.e. taking them apart to check everything works and then reassembling them. (I'm in the RAF, by the way)

That's all for now and to finish, I shall introduce you to yet another webcomic that I have just rediscovered. Introducing.... Head Trip! That should link you to the first comic in the series, beeteedubz.

And just to stress that I am now hooked back on Les Mis:

♫Look down and see the beggars at your feet
Look down and show some mercy if you can
Look down and see the sweepings of the street
Look down, look down upon your fellow man♪

And and and because I don't feel right without posting a pikachure at the end of my posts here:



P.S. Ick... I just realised that this is my first post of September.

3 comments:

  1. I detect photoshop abuse here, lol. xD

    btw, every time you say "pikachure", I think of Pikachu. :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. *cough*ninjaspwnpirates*cough*

    That is all.

    ReplyDelete

Anything you say will be misquoted and used against you.