Soooo, I know a girl called Niamh and she goes to my school. Of course, she *is* mental and today decided to eat 8 ice creams (along with Gemma but you'll hear more about that incident in a bit). I found out today that she has a blog so I'm now stalking her (that's totally not creepy sounding...)
Now, that ice cream story. At lunch today, there were ice cream scoopy things with banana. Gemma and Niamh both love ice cream, but Gem hates banana. Oddly enough, she still ate 8 of the ice creams... then again, she *was* throwing the banana at Niamh whenever she got them...
When I got upstairs to our form room, those two were already there and Niamh seemed to have developed a slight obsession with the word 'consequently'. Weird; yes. Completely hilarious; HELL YES!
Hope you enjoyed reading about a couple of friends who managed to get high on ice cream. :D That is all for now. Pip pip!
yaaaay :D banana and ice cream ... consequently I am awesome!!! :D :D
ReplyDelete-_-.
ReplyDeletenice pic. :P
Guys look at my blog :)
ReplyDeletehttp://imnotthatnaive.blogspot.com/