School's starting soon (next Thursday - dumb day to start, I know), and it's GCSE year for me. -.- Speaking of GCSEs, I got my 4 results back yesterday! WHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!! And I'm gonna get the Harry Potter Lego game!
(Please excuse the lack of any coherent structure here. I haven't written anything in a very long time and there never really is a structure so I don't know why this is being written)
In other news, this summer (and a good friend) have caused me to become extremely addicted to a webcomic that is completely and utterly AWESOME! Those of you who I talk to on Gmail will, most likely, know what that link is without clicking on it.
In yet more news, I am happy to find out that Requiem Mask is now somewhat back on track. I am devastated to report, however, that Houdini has passed away. :(
And I do believe that's everything that I can squeeze out of my sadly dead brain for now, so until next time, my friends!
haha, well, you're very.. unique, i'll give you that ;)
ReplyDeleteXKCD!!! :D
ReplyDelete