Wednesday, 11 April 2012

Happy dancing and mad cackling.

Okay, so I blog when I want to procrastinate. So shoot me. Actually, don't. I actually like my life right now, I'd like to keep it. No, that's not an invitation to shoot me in a non fatal area. I digress. As usual. I guess you can say things are a helluva lot better since I last posted. Well, they're fluctuating. Right now, I'm deliriously happy. I blame the chocolate (and the cake) I had at my cousin's house. A lot can change in a week. I've been writing a lot more (you can blame Chung for that); got about four different fics on the go, and they're not too bad, now I think back. Couple of them are as cheesy as a fondue but oh well. Cheese is fun to write and it makes me happy. To paraphrase a quote that I've probably now butchered and can't actually remember who it's from: "Write for you; at least then you please one person. If other people like it, then you've got an audience." In terms of the whole friends thing. At the moment, I really don't care. I've got my two best friends (well, sisters as I consider them now), my IB group who apparently love me the way I am (crazy people, I'm convinced IB's driven them mad), and a group of friends who I do actually like and who like me. Uh, grades. Still convinced I'm going to fail Maths and Chemistry but right now I'm of the mind that I'm invincible and there is nothing that I can't at least understand. I feel like me again, in short. Funny how all it took was a little sugar. A spoonful of sugar helps the medicine go down? Evidently not just medicine. -happy dance-

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anything you say will be misquoted and used against you.