Ta-da!
People say I suffer from craziness but it's not true; I enjoy every minute of it.
Monday, 28 March 2011
We were in Cambridge one day...
... and we went to Wagamama's to eat (brilliant restaurant, check it out) aaaaaaand my sister and I got given crayons. I forget whether I actually asked for them or whether the two of us just look very young. Anyway, in restaurants I tend to get slightly bored while waiting for food. The placemats were made of paper, they had a handy empty space, I had crayons... it was inevitable. Short story made shorter, I drew someone dreaming they were riding a dinosaur.
Ta-da!
Ta-da!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Love. :D
ReplyDeleteOnce, I took a black Sharpie to Bonefish.
They put a paper tablecloth on top of their actual tablecloth.
The good news: I made a HELL of an awesome doodle on the paper tablecloth. The waiter actually kept it and gave me free ice cream.
The bad news: Sharpies bleed. I unintentionally left the restaurant something to remember me by on the actual tablecloth, which, at one point, was blindingly white.
maybe it's the stick figure, but that reminds me of XKCD. :D
ReplyDelete