Monday, 21 March 2011

Equinoxes and stuff...

Recently I seem to be blogging only when things to do with Product Design have happened. Hm... Whatever. Well, I brought my dinosaur home today and I'm proud to report that he does actually move now without any limbs falling off. :) That's it for P.D. news, really.

So, the spring equinox was a few days ago... I thought it was always on the 21st of the months but whatever. This has nothing to do with anything so ignore it; I have no idea what to blog about and I suppose this just counts as filler while my brain dies further. What do the equinoxes even signify? Is there a specific reason for them? Or are they just a way to measure seasons and whatnot? Or an excuse for hippies to be hippyish? Not that I'm complaining about that; I reckon being hippyish is something we could all do with more of. The whole peace thing, not drugs. Because drugs are bad and not good.

How long has it been since I last blogged? A month? Two? Either way, I'm gonna try and blog at least once a month from now on. This probably won't work all that well, but hey, at least it's a goal and one that should be easy enough to achieve...
It would seem that something's sucked out most of the coherent words from my brain leaving only "flargh" and other such oddities so I'm gonna go before I embarrass myself further. Just poke me whenever I'm behind on my shiny new blog schedule or you feel like reading something utterly ridiculous.

Before I leave allow me to point you in the direction of the shiny new album by Panic! At The Disco because it's awesome and I've been listening to it on repeat for a week now. That's how amazing it is. It's called Vices and Virtues so check it out.

Apologies for the crappy photo quality, as always.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Anything you say will be misquoted and used against you.